NAME Brasilia Martinez
ETHNICITY Puerto Rican, Dominican, and Brasilian
LOCATION Houston, TX
SOCIAL MEDIA Facebook: Brasilia Martinez Instagram: Brasiliamartinez1990
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was inspired by Tyra Banks to get involved in the modeling world.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling on an off since I was 16 years old.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Tyra Banks.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am an ambitious person.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of my two sons.
6. Upcoming projects? My upcoming projects are my NPC Bodybuilding shows: Phil Heath, Texas Shredder, Ronnie Coleman classic.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? When its all said an done I want to be remembered as one of the top ten fitness model and personal trainer of my generation. I want to be remembered as a person who influenced many people to get in shape.
PHOTOGRAPHERS PHOTOGRAPHER 713 AND INLINE PHOTOGRAPHY
PHOTOGRAPHY BY @KINGBOYETT (NEW JERSEY)
NAME Angie La Mulata
ETHNICITY Hispanic (Dominican)
LOCATION West Palm Beach
FACEBOOK angielady Santana
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I love creativity, traveling and meeting new people
2. How long have you been modeling? 1month
3. Who is your favorite model? Rosa Acosta
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I like to work out a lot
5. What are you most proud of? My mother
6. Upcoming projects? I would love to be in a lot of music videos, commercials, television shows... Etc
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? As a Hard worker in this industry, dedicated and determined to be on top
NAME Liana Hamilton
LOCATION Las Vegas, NV
Facebook Liana Hamilton athlete page.
Also, I'm married to Spike TV season 3 winner Joey Hamilton
NAME: CASSANDRA SALVAGIO
ETHNICITY: GERMAN. SCOTTISH. MEXICAN
LOCATION: HOUSTON TX
WEBSITE: WWW.CASSANDRASALVAGIO.COM (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? After the passing of 2 childhood friends my life perspective changed drastically. I began by building a healthy body & a clear mind. After a while a decided to dig deep & follow that "Inner Pull."
2. How long have you been modeling? My 1st gig was in 2010 as Miss October "Hottie Posse" for 94.5 The Buzz
3. Who is your favorite model? Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Hannah Davis
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I enjoy Organic cooking. Painting. Traveling. Creating. I practice Tai chi & am always looking for new ways to take over the world next!
5. What are you most proud of? Becoming a Tropic Beauty Calendar Model
6. Upcoming projects? New shoots. Various Castings. Promotional events are all lined up for the year to come & I'm focusing more on donating my time to different charity events/ organizations!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be
remembered as? After facing many years of trauma & times of adversity. I hope to be remembered as a woman with great purpose. A person who never gave up when things got tough & remained focused in pursuing her dreams. Too often, even if we can feel the pull of something greater, we prefer the familiarity of the status quo. We don't think too much about giving and being of service. Instead, we sit back and wait for our dreams to be delivered. Be optimistic, strive to find true happiness!
1. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THIS INDUSTRY? My father actually encouraged me to get into this industry. I was awkward looking as a kid but people always told me the camera loved me and I always loved to be in front of the camera. So at 11 he started sending me around to model castings. And here I am now!
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING? I officially started to model around 19, after I had developed some and worked at a Hooters. I began with bikini contests then worked my way up! Hooters was my gateway not my dream.
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODEL? Cara Devanligne because she's goofy and well rounded. Not afraid to be herself. That's me. I feel she represents for the goofy, awkward, pretty women everywhere.
4. TELL US SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT YOURSELF. When I eat food and I mean really good food I sing, hummmm, and dance around like I haven't eaten food in days. It's just habit because food is my favorite thing! Ever!
5. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? I'm most proud of the fact that women as a whole, myself included, can be role models for others. Not just by our looks but they way we represent ourselves and our story. I'm proud of the fact that I'm strong and I've never given up on my dreams. Women have power. We should utilize that and never give up!
6. UPCOMING PROJECTS? I have a few projects coming up but they are secrets! I want the world to be shocked!!!
7. WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS? When it's all said and done I want to be remembered as a woman who expressed and drove herself through her arts. Whether it be my pictures or my writing I want the world to know that nothing has ever held me back and nothing will. That dreams are only just the beginning.
NAME Faith Eikos
LOCATION Atlanta, GA
Height: 5'10" Weight: 135lbs
Bust: 31-B Waist: 25" Hips: 36"
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I was chosen as one of Playboy's Girls of the SEC back in 2011.. It was my first shoot ever and I fell in love :)
2. How long have you been modeling?
Ever since that day! So about 2.5 years? I got healthy & lost a lot of weight after the issue came out.. Never looked back!
3. Who is your favorite model?
Candace Swanepoel. Utter perfection.
4. Tell us something's random about yourself.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants every single morning as I have my coffee.
5. What are you most proud of?
The artist lifestyle I live. Spending my time and energy creating. Not everyone is cut out for it, but I love it.
6. Upcoming projects?
Not a fan of spoilers.. But you'll wanna stay tuned! :)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A confident leader who inspired everyone she met to find & love themselves.