Zodiac: Aries !!
Location: LA, born in Ohio
Ethnicity: Caucasian American
Measurements: 5'2 34-25-37
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? because I am blessed to have a Degree and a Career which I am now experienced in, I'm free to pursue anything I desire and feel I can be
successful at. I believe once u have a sturdy foundation in life anything u
build on top of it will withstand and succeed. I am currently pursuing many
diverse goals including becoming a published model. I enjoy working out and I
love my body, modeling is an outlet for that.
2. How long have you been modeling? you are witnessing the very beginning of my modeling career!
3. Who is your favorite model? Rosa Acosta turned doing what she loves into a career. She enjoys being
healthy and pushing her body to the limit, not just looking good for the sake of
it. She has a great personality and intelligence to match. Rosa is a very
business savvy lady I advise upcoming models to listen to her interviews when
she speaks about career progression. and the woman's FLEXIBILITY is
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I could save your life, literally !!
5. What are you most proud of? I am so proud of Myself for becoming to be the Intelligent woman I am
today... I am a young female role model !!
6. Upcoming projects? upcoming modeling project number 1 building my portfolio I want to be
published I want endorsements, to be real, I don't see a ceiling
7. When its all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered for always being myself !!
ABOUT ELICIA SOLIS:
Elicia Solis is a Glamour Model based in the UK. Elicia's modelling work
is mainly lingerie, bikini's and implied nude.
Elicia has also recently become a model/presenter at Bluebird TV Sky Channel
969 and is an official model (Candy Girl) for Candy Mag UK.
Elicia also an official model with:
Divas On Deck, US
Models, New York, US
Fleet Models, US
Trill Honey, Washington DC, US
Touch Magazine International Issue (Cover Girl) (Dec 2011)
Belles Magazine (Dec 2011)
SXP Magazine NBA Edition (Issue Jan 2012)
Mag UK Vol.8 (March 2012)
Candy Mag France Vol.1 (Release April 2012)
Magazine NCAA Sweet Sixteen Edition (Issue April 2012)
Candy Mag Fast & Furious 2012 Topless Calendar (Nov 2011)
FEATURES & INTERVIEWS:
Wiz's Daily Dose (x3)
Top Shelff Ent
Eye Candy HD
Ride Or Die
Naughty Down Advice
Best Damn Models
Sim Simma featuring Emma Black - Candy Girl (Nov 2011)
CandyMagUK Fast & Furious Mixtape - DJ Matchstick (Nov 2011)
Healing Vol.6 - DJ Emiliot (Dec 2011)
Lucky Nights Vol.16 - Kingz Ink &
DJ L-Gee (March 2012)
Trill Talk Radio - Washington DC (Dec 2011)
Whoa FM - London (Feb
Elicia Solis is currently filming her reality tv show with Shardinay King
called 'OH BOY... It's Shardinay & Elicia'. You can find articles regarding
her show on Pappzd.Com ;)
Check out Elicia's hot website http://www.eliciasolis.com/.
Follow Elicia on twitter @EliciaSolis.
Join Elicia's Facebook fan pagehttp://www.facebook.com/EliciaSolis
FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT:
07931 942 141 or 0207 403 4035
ABOUT BOSS HALLE:
Boss Halle is a UK glamour model based in London. Her modeling work consists
of lingerie and bikinis.
Boss Halle has rightfully earned her name as being the female Boss Lady of the UK, with her boss status attitude, sexiness and confidence which clearly shines for all to see.
Boss Halle has worked promo events including Modified Nationals Ultimate Car
Show, featured in music videos for a number of UK artists, hosted VIP events for
various men's social magazines including Zoo Magazine and featured in
Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 112 lbs
All bookings and enquiries, email email@example.com
Name: Dani Mathers
Location? Los Angeles, CA
Measurements? 33D, 23, 32,
Blonde, Brown eyes
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always been an actor and when I took my very first head shots
with Robert Kazandjian he had some spare time and wanted to take some not so
"commercial" shots. They ended up turning out amazing and I found that it
was something that I enjoyed doing so I looked deeper into it. In school
I'd help friends out with photography projects so after a few years and a change
of heart I was asked to shoot for photographers such as Patrick Hoelk, Brad
Harris, Josh Ryan and was soon welcomed into the Playboy family :) Fashion
is on everybody's mind whether they're good at it or not and I think that female
models can also be very inspirational for other young ladies and woman out
there. It's a way for me to show who I am through a single shot.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have only officially been modeling for roughly 4 years, but
the last 2 have been the most successful and fun for me :)
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model?! Oh my goodness there's so many great models
in this industry's history, however, Christy Turlington is a babe and I have
always looked up to her amazing career! She was American Vogue's November
1999 Modern Muse what's not to love!! When W Magazine puts together a
spread on your entire career for your 40th birthday you know you've made it
4. Tell us somthing random about yourself. I come from a big Jewish Italian family and I can't cook if my life
depended on it :( I can bake a mean butterfinger chocolate chip cookie and
my chocolate creme brulee brings all the boys to the yard, but you DO NOT want
me in your kitchen. My future husband better embrace that and make up for
it because I don't see it getting better anytime soon unfortunately...I try!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of gracing the pages of Playboy Magazine! It's
one thing to be all over their websites, but to actually physically flip a page
in Playboy and see my body all over it gave me a feeling I can't even begin to
describe! Hopefully Playmate is next (fingers crossed)
6. Upcoming projects? I am currently working on a fashion film with Joshua Shultz, I
have a couple more Playboy Special Editions coming to newsstands/Barnes &
Nobles everywhere, and am starting a horror film this September :)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be rememebered as? I just want to know that I've been myself through all of this...and
for all of the fans that I speak to daily to know that it's all me :) I
want people to remember me as I am now...a goofball, hard working, genuinely
nerdy, loyal friend and professional. However this all turns out for me in
the end I accept it with open arms, because I've literally tried it all!!
8. Additional comments? Thank you so much for interviewing me for your site I hope you
all follow my adventures and enjoy them as much as I do! XOX
Name: Katelynn Ansari
Location: Orange County, CA
Ethnicity: pretty much just a big mutt!!
Measurements: 32D, 24, 25
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? one of my goals is to be a
victoria's secret model and i figure ya gotta start from the bottom to make it
to the top. my goals are my inspiration
2. How long have you been modeling? i've dabbled in the industry for about 5 years but really started making things
happen last july
3. Who is your favorite model? i don't have a favorite, any
of the victoria's secret models will do. im striving to be one of a kind so i
have to strive to be some one who isn't out there yet
4. Tell us something random about yourself. i can do a pretty good Chris Griffin impersonation...you
know, the son from Family Guy
5. What are you most proud of? I'm most proud
of everything i've accomplished in the past 9 months. I kept going to school
even when my model career took off and once May comes around I'll be able to
proudly wave my Bachelor's Degree in the air!!
6. Upcoming projects? I just
submitted myself for Maxim's Hometown Hotties...so hopefully that will bring on
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a role model and an inspiration that achieving
your dreams is possible and anyone can do whatever they set their mind to
8. Additional Comments? I'm a risk-taker who never wants to look back on my life
and wonder "what if?"
Location: Dallas TX
Ethnicity: Mexican & Guatemalan
Facebook: Lovely Precious
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I've always had a passion for art ever since I was little. Growing up I always knew I wanted to model.
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for 4 1/2 years and tv hosting for almost 1 year now.
3. Who is your favorite model? -Adriana Lima
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I have a purple belt in Karate.5. What are you most proud of? - Graduating college & furthering my education!
6. Upcoming projects? I'll be featured in a music video for artist name M.I.K.E single "Bad As She Wannabe" & currently working on my own calendar/posters.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A positive role model all over the world.
8. Additional Comments? Thank you Model Modele for this great opportunity!
Name: Jessee Lauren
Location: Seattle, Wa
Ethnicity: Native American/Swiss
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? My inspiration came from me having the confidence and belief in myself. There is something about being in front of a camera that I love, it's a natural high. I love the ending results of the beautiful magic created between the model and photographer.
2. How long have you been modeling? I got a taste of modeling about 5 years ago and have really been pursuing it for about a little over a year now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima to me is perfection. She has great lips, her bone structure is phenomenal and I love her dark hair and blue eyes. Her body is beautiful, she's got curves in all the right places.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am one of the most random people you'll ever meet. I love to make people laugh. I'm pretty goofy with a huge personality and like to pull pranks on people. I love Elvis Presley, Baseball and Martinelli's Sparkling Cider!!
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of the person I turned out to be, I am a go-getter with lot's of ambition, passion and drive..
6. Upcoming projects? I am going to be in a music video, shooting in April with a big football star. Stay tuned...
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I would like to not only be remember as a pretty face, but as a beautiful soul that was kind and treated everybody with respect. Someone who always had a smile on her face by laughing and making others laugh. One that was down-to-earth and gave her all with everything. I want people to say there was never a dull moment with Jessee, she never changed and she always stayed true to herself and others!
8. Additional Comments? Remember that anything is possible. Always do your best, cause at the end of the day, that's all you have. Treat others the way you want to be treated and I live life by the 3 D's.. Dedication.. Determination and Drive! I love God, my family and my friends deeply. GIVE YOUR ALL and don't let others discourage you. Try not to be too serious, there is a time and place for everything!