Name : Krys Angeles
Location: Seattle, WA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I wanted to travel and work unconventionally.
2. How long have you been modeling? 2 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Marisa Miller from Victorias Secret and Sports Illustrated, athletic with curves.
4. Tell us something random about yourself: I'm allergic to seafood!
5. What are you most proud of? The purchase of my house.
6. Upcoming projects? I'm in the middle of starting 2 other businesses! TBA in the near future.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Hopefully, a non diva model. I hate arrogant or self absorbed people.
8. Additional Comments? I'd like to thank Nikita Esco, Ida May, Ruby Behlen, Mom, Dad, Mel Quitero, Dan and Stacy Pleger, all my photographers, Advocare for getting me in the best shape, King Of The Cage MMA for making me an official 2013 cage girl, and my biggest fan, Ken, for all the support.
Name: Christine Narayan
Location: Denver, CO
Ethnicity: Indian, English, Nepalese
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was encouraged by others and I love the fashion industry
2. How long have you been modeling? Almost two years
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm a huge car buff and kind of a nerd at heart
5. What are you most proud of? My GPA and accomplishments thus far
6. Upcoming projects? I have an upcoming runway show but there is always something cooking
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? An intelligent, strong, and successful individual
Name: Chanel LoRae
Location: Los Angeles
Measurements: Bust: 34" Cup: 36C Waist: 27" Hips: 38"
Online Magazines, International Modeling, Promotional, Product Modeling, Acting, Runway Model, Various Look Books, Magazines, Talk Show Host, Dancer, Music Videos
Political Science Major, Speech Classes, Aspiring Journalist, Business Management, Advertising
Upbeat, Out-Going, Lively, Very easy to get a long with, Open minded, Intelligent, Down to earth, Classy, Exotic
Name: Claudia Emanuels
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I come from a Venezuelan family. I started in pageants. From there, I started booking jobs modeling for different designers and events. I discovered that your passion finds you even unexpectedly.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for about 10 years now. My first big gig was when I was 13. I was then signed with my still current agency.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Adriana Lima. She's so versatile. She can be really cute and really sexy with out losing any power or trying too hard.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Random fact: I speak 3 languages.
5. What are you most proud of? Im proud of everything I have accomplished in life. All my travels and the opportunities to shoot with photographers such as Fadil Berisha in NYC.
6. Upcoming projects? I am currently building a relationship with Maxim Magazine, which started on twitter. Hopefully being featured there will be a big step and a dream come true. I have also many fashion shows locally I'll be participating in.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to remembered as the girl that had so many reasons to quit, but she didn't. Its not about the height, the weight or the stereotype its about you.
8. Additional comments? I am very friendly, to know more please follow me on twitter!
Name: Sarah Woloszyn
Location: Ontario, Canada
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Ukrainian & Irish background)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
-Ever since I've been a little kid, I've been a natural born performer. As many times as I've changed my mind growing up on what I wanted to be, it's always come back to performing in some way! I feel modeling, acting, and just entertaining people in whatever way is what I'm supposed to do with my life. It just feels right!
2. How long have you been modeling?
-I just started pursuing modeling as a career last year, when I started looking for agencies. Before that, I was always more focused on becoming an actor... which I still have not written off in any way!
3. Who is your favorite model?
-Oh geez... I have so many. I really admire most of the Victoria's Secret models. They're incredibly sexy without ever being vulgar - and that's totally what I'm about. Here are probably my tops (and combined they would make the worlds greatest model EVER)...Okay. Cintia Dicker - An SI Swimsuit model who has freckles and red hair?! Love it. Coco Rocha - So much incredible energy and versatility. Candice Swanepoel - Umm... Look at her, seriously. Did it? Enough said. And lastly, I'm a huge Kate Upton fan. She's completely changing the modeling game for many girls out there who aren't skin and bones. She celebrates her curves, and hands down to that!
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
- Sometimes I can bust out a mean Sarah Palin impression. Oh, and I'm fantastic at doing the Robot. Dance off?
5. What are you most proud of?
-Out of anything? In life?... Well that's a tough question. I guess when it comes to being so new to the industry, I'm really proud of myself for sticking to my guns and not giving up on my dream. I'm pretty relentless.
6. Upcoming projects?
- I'll be working the MegaSpeed Custom Car Auto show in Toronto in a few weeks!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
- I want to be remembered for being a down to earth, funny, random, and just an all around cool girl - who isn't afraid to stand her ground. While being ridiculously gorgeous and sexy all at the same time... obviously.
8. Additional Comments?
- Thank you Model Modele for having me featured on the site! You're kind of awesome.
NAME Melissa Arscott
WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THIS INDUSTRY? I've always loved having my picture taken and always wanted to create inspiring images.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING? I've been modeling for a year and a half and I've loved every minute of it :)
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MODEL? Katie Price as she has always inspired me.
TELL US SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT YOURSELF. My family because they are amazing
UPCOMING PROJECTS? I'm launching in a online lads mag and shortly appearing in latex heaven.
WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED AS? A well known model who has a great charm,manner & personality.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS? I love my life and the people in it and wouldn't change it for the world