Los Angeles CA
Italian & Guamanian
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I just thought it would be fun and challenging for me because I am short. lol
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been acting and modeling for 8 years.
3. Who is your favorite model? I think my favorite model is Adriana Lima
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I like to hang out with guys more than girls. They are fun and less drama.
5. What are you most proud of? I am proud of getting 10 magazine covers in the last 3 years.
6. Upcoming projects? I might be in my boyfriends reatliy show. But I can't say anything about it yet.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as the girl whith the big tattoo on her tummy, So many people talked shirt aboutthe tatttoo because they didn't know it was covering a 6 inch scar when I almost died in a car accident. And Look I still made it in the modeling industy with more Magazine covers than most.
8. Additional Comments? Follow me on twitter under @RealMelissaRiso and be sure to check out my website for all my updates MelissaRiso.com Muah!
NAME Antoinette Au'Dream
FACEBOOK Antoinette Au'dream
How long have you been modeling? over 12 yrs
Who is your favorite model? Iman
Tell us something random about yourself. I like pop music n bad boys
What are you most proud of? overcoming obstacles and circumstances put in my path to succeed in this business that I was able to overcome.
Upcoming projects? upcoming photo shoots, working on a music project,& entertainment events with our apparel line LuvSolid
When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? As a Innovator and a good mother and role model.
NAME: Pamela Jean Noble
LOCATION: San Bernardino, CA
ETHNICITY: American Indian
MEASUREMENTS: 32, 26, 33
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? A make up artist who had worked on me for a music video said everyone was always asking her about me and she thought I should try out modeling.
2. How long have you been modeling? about to be 4 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Eden Marie Muse
4. Tell us something random about yourself. love Disneyland and disney movies and try to find all the "hidden mickeys" in the theme park.
5. What are you most proud of? Buying my house at age 20 and getting my Bachelors degree.
6. Upcoming projects? I just shot for FHM it will be out in May!!!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I may have taken pictures but giving back was the bigger picture.
8. Additional Comments? Please write me on any of my sites I love hearing from people!
Name: Tashie Jackson
Location: London.. international!
Ethnicity: Cypriot, Lebanese, Puerto Rican.
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Watching my favourite artists/actress's in films and on TV, knowing that i could be like that oneday.
2. How long have you been modeling?Since i was 10yrs old.
3. Who is your favorite model? Lola Monroe
4. Tell us something random about yourself: i love to belly dance and speak 5 languages!
5. What are you most proud of? Starring on TV Show Big Brother with Pamela Anderson
6. Upcoming projects? I am currently filming a fantastic film alongside some great names and have another film i'm starting later this year.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? An international Actress/Model who touched the lives of many across the world. If i can inspire others then my dream has come true.
8. Additional Comments? I have been very lucky since starring on Reality Show Big Brother witht he opportunities i have been given. I have now shot for all the major magazines and appeared on various chat shows. I look forward to expanding my career now outside Europe in the US! I appreciate all the support and love from you!
Name: Mon Petite
Location: High Point, NC
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I have always loved fashion and photography. When I was approached by a photographer to do a shoot I was surprised because I do not fit the typical model
mold, but I thought it would be a fun experience. From there I continued to take the opportunities given and it transformed into a passion that I am quickly
turning into a career. I style and creative direct all of my own shoots and have now begun to build a portfolio so I can work with other models as well.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I am very new to the modeling world. My first photo shoot ever was not even 6 months ago.
3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model has always been Kate Moss. When she started in the industry she totally broke down barriers and paved the way for more petite models as
well as anyone who did not fit the industry standard. Her career has lasted and I consider her to be one of the first "alternative" models to break into the fashion
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love fashion and most men would probably assume I am high maintenance when they first see me, however, on the inside I am one of the guys. I drink beer,
curse way too much, and I think farts are funny every time! I like to dress up and go out, but I have just as much fun lounging around in our pajamas on a
Sunday afternoon eating chicken wings and telling dirty jokes.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am proud that no matter how many times I have fallen or been pushed down I have always picked myself back up and persevered. I may be 4'10," but I can
stand pretty damn tall when I need to!
6. Upcoming projects?
I have a few magazines and at least one cover coming out very soon. I am also looking into getting into product promotions and creating my own brand. I don't
want to just be a model, I want to be an empire!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I would like to be remembered as a good person who used the opportunities I have been given to make a difference for the people I love and the causes I care
8. Additional Comments?
Don't just follow your dreams...catch up to them and never let them go!
Name Jessica Ann
Measurements : 32/24/36 5'5 121lb
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always loved grabbing magazines and cutting out pictures of all these amazing high fashion models. One day I met a friend (Mike Vetty-Madness Modeling) that offered me a free photo-shoot and I ran with the opportunity. Ever since that day I have been unstoppable!!
2. How long have you been modeling? Ive been modeling since January 2009 so about 3 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model hands down is Tyra Banks. She inspires me so much!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am such a silly person. I love to laugh and I love keeping people around me with constant positive energy! its good for the soul ;]
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of how far along I have come in life. I had a rough childhood. In 2008 I gave birth to my daughter "Jazmine Dayana Herrera" and she completely changed my life. I am definitely proud of being a great mother!
6. Upcoming projects? I am actually hoping to start being featured in CSI Miami and Burn Notice. "Stay Tuned"!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a hard worker who NEVER gave up on her dreams and who made it where she wanted to be because of the work put in constantly!
8. Additional Comments? I wanna give a shout out to all my supporters and everyone who has stuck with me through the rough times! I will never forget who helped me along the journey!
LOCATION Sydney, Australia
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I've always LOVED models in magazines and after being told for many years I should be a model, I finally gave it a go - and have never looked back!
2. How long have you been modeling? About 4 years.
3. Who is your favorite model? Miranda Kerr
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I can stick my tongue up my nose.
5. What are you most proud of? My extensive portfolio that will continue to grow for many years to come.
6. Upcoming projects? Lots of fun shoots in the works currently.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Exactly as I am now - A model that will do anything to get a great shot.
NAME Stephanie Monique
LOCATION Miami Florida
ETHNICITY Panamanian And Black
WEBSITE Coming Soon
TWITTER @StephanieNique And @CaicedoS
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I'm already an actress and Television host in Latin America. So, I thought it was a natural transition to come into the states and quickly progress hopefully. I love doing it. So, I want to get more into it.
2. How long have you been modeling? About 6 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Suelyn And Jessica Burciaga
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am very shy, although it may not come off that way. I am ALWAYS nervous!
5. What are you most proud of? Im proud of my television show, and the soap opera that I am currently working on here in Miami.
6. Upcoming projects? I am working today as a matter of fact as a lead model in Drake's "HYFR" Music Video. I have so much I am wanting to accomplish and I'm working VERY hard at it... All I can say is, Watch my movie.. Because it's going to be a long one ;)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a WOMAN that works hard, and have made many sacrifices to do what I love to do... And Im progressing slowly but surely.
8. Additional Comments? For bookings please contact my publicist Thelisha Jenkins @ThelishaJ or email her atBookStephanieMonique@gmail.com