NAME: Angela Brown
ETHNICITY: Mixed raced - Western European/ Asian
PHOTOGRAPHER: Jose Luis
MUA/ HAIR: Kay Castro
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I grew up a ballerina. I have always loved inspiring others with the beauty of the human body.
2. How long have you been modeling? For the better part of two years.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite Model is Miss Mosh because she really brings something interesting to the table with her fetish styling, flexibility, and her timeless beauty.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm a personal trainer; I eat very healthy, but I can't live without a cheeseburger at least once a week.
5. What are you most proud of? I'm proud to be myself. For such a long time I worried too much about what other people thought of me. I worried to the point where I disliked myself. Through fitness, modeling, and setting life goals, I've never been more confident, or proud to just be me. It's a great place to be.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A woman who knew what she wanted from the world and wasn't afraid to go out and get it.