Name Alexandra Tuchola
Ethnicity Western European, Native American, little bit of everything
Website *Coming Soon*
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I spent a lot of time riding sportbikes, and it turned out I was a nice aesthetic addition to pictures of the bikes. I befriended a few photographers and from there, it's all history!
2. How long have you been modeling? Aside from childhood runway shows, about three years.
3. Who is your favorite model? I am currently most intrigued by Andrej Pejic, but favorite overall model would have to be Edie Sedgwick.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm obsessed with houses (especially old ones), and I have a foot phobia!
5. What are you most proud of? My family.
6. Upcoming projects? I've got a partnership in the works that I am very excited about... hehe, secrets.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want people to remember the dorky side of me, and my wild personality that sneaks out through my pictures.
8. Additional Comments? I excel as a model because I let myself be ANYTHING. I become the subject, instead
of simply imitating.