Location from Seattle currently in Hollywood
FB Skye McDonald
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? What inspired me to get into this industry was to try and change the way models are perceived. I'm only 5'7 and have voluptuous curves, this isn't the usual body type for models. I want there to be a median between typical models and plus size models.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling since the age of 9
3. Who is your favorite model? My all time favorite model is Adriana Lima, she is an inspiration for curvy women.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I tend to make crazy sporadic decisions that always bite me in the butt.
5. What are you most proud of? The thing I am most proud of is the fact that I left my family back home and came to California alone. Although I didn't know anybody, I was determined to succeed. Now I am attending college full time, this is something I would never pictured for myself but I'm amazed.
6. Upcoming projects? Some upcoming projects are a few pilots shooting in 2013. I put modeling to the side to focus on my degree. I'm up for any open projects though.
7. When it's all said and done, how do you want to be remembered? I want to be remembered as the girl that pushed through every obstacle and came out on top. People tell me everyday that I'm not right for the job, I believe different so I will prove different.
8. Additional comments? Will smith once said, "Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." If you always remember this, you will come out on top.