1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
well ever since I was small i always liked modeling and taking pictures so my parents saved up some money and enrolled me to a modeling school called international models inc once i graduated i didnt do modeling for a while until I got older started working at hooters and in one of the bikini shows we had this random guy came up to me and told me I should consider modeling, he introduced me to a photographer and thats where it all began
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling for about 9 months now
3. Who is your favorite model?
well one of my favorite models is suelyn medeiros
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I used to practice judo
5. What are you most proud of?
Im very proud of myself, everything I've put my mind to I've achieved through hard work
6. Upcoming projects?
I am currently seeking an acting school in miami to enroll in and working on moving my way up
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I just want to be remembered as a role model for all women out there, its harder for us to get our foot in the door because being women alot of people just want to get at you for pleasure rather than business
8. Additional Comments? if you believe it you can achieve it nothing is impossible, nobody thats successful today succeeded in everything they did, you only fail if you give up :)