NAME: Megan Gee
ETHNICITY: Pacific Islander-American Indian-Italian-White
LOCATION: Greensboro, NC.
MEASUREMENTS: Bust 32DD, Waist 24", Hips 35"
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always loved having my picture taken so my mom put me into modeling as a child. I told her I was going model and make it to the "big apple" at age 4 and have never looked back ever since!
2. How long have you been modeling? Other than the 2 years that I modeled as a child, I have only been back in modeling this year for about 4 months now!
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model would have to be Gemmy Quelliz from the Dominican Republic. She is an absolutely gorgeous woman and lets no one's opinion hold her back from reaching her dreams as a model.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I would have to say that the most random thing about me is that when I am embarrassed my face doesn't turn red like most, my ears do! They turn super hot and red but I can usually cover them up with my hair and no one knows! :P (lol)
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of the fact that I will be the first person in my family to graduate from a four year college. :)
6. Upcoming projects? I have lots of projects coming up with Inergee Studios & Envy Magazine!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as the woman who continually gave 150% no matter what I was doing and no matter how much others didn't believe in me. It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!
8. Additional Comments? For booking contact me through my ModelMayhem site or my email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's make magic happen! ;)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Simply asked to do a shoot an fell in love
2. How long have you been modeling? 1yr 5mos
3. Who is your favorite model? Sofia Vergara
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm a food an sports-oholic
5. What are you most proud of? Being a wonderful mami
6. Upcoming projects? Several shoot, contest an commercial to be aired soon
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Simply Diversity
8. Additional Comments? Thanks to any and everyone who has supported J.Nykol I love each and everyone of you even if I don't personally know you I have much love you