Name Chloe Kalin
Location Cleveland Ohio
Ethnicity French Canadian/ Polish
Facebook www.Facebook.com/chloekalin andwww.Facebook.com/chloemariekalin
Instagram Chloe Marie Kalin
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I can't really pin point what inspired me bc I just always knew I wanted to model, even at the age of 5..I guess it was an instinct I was born with!
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling since I was 15 years old
3. Who is your favorite model? I love Adriana Lima! Her look screams sexy!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I grew up on a farm...that's pretty random lol
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud of my faith in god and my strong relationship with my family. My family support and faith are the 2 constants that keep me down to earth!
6. Upcoming projects? Southern Vixens magazine, Glamjam magazine, feature in calendars for 2014...many more
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? When its all said and done I want to be remembered as a strong, passionate woman who followed her dreams and love in life. Modeling can bare alot of obstacles but my faith ans passion for this dream has helped me over come and be stronger then I could have ever imagined!
Name: Rachel Fox
Ethnicity: German/Native American/Polish
NameAston FabianZodiacGeminiLocationHouston, TXEthnicityCaucasianTwitter@astonfabianFacebookwww.facebook.com/aston.fabianInstagram@astonfabianWhat inspired you to get into this industry?because I love to be in front of the camera and make people happy with my work.How long have you been modeling?12-16, I just recently got back in the buisness about a year ago. Its my passionWho is your favorite model?Marilyn MonroeTell us something random about yourself.I sang the National Anthem for the Houston AstrosWhat are you most proud of?my daughter Upcoming Projects?shoot for adam and eve lingerie for quest magazine, recording my albumWhen it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?I want to be remembered as a great model and singer Any CommentsIm an outgoing person and a hard worker. I love my job and would not want to do anything else but entertain people with my modeling.
Name Bon Bon Alley
Location The Bay and San Diego
Ethnicity African American American Indian Irish Scottish and English.
Measurements 34 24 40
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? My inspiration to be in the industry was music...I love music and MTV was BIG when I was growing up.
2. Who is your favorite model? Kate Moss! She's a Capricorn just like me...I'm a 90s baby so she was always around...Her and Tyra Banks.
3. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm double jointed and I can pussy pop on a hand stand :)
4. What are you most proud of? I've always been the back bone of my family...I keep everyone together...I love my family.
5. Upcoming projects? Message therapy school and I'm working on a mix tape as cliche as it is for a Model to say :)...when it comes out I hope atleast 1 person likes it since I put a lot of work into building my own studio.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered as a real solid humble lady...who taught you a smile is a curved line that makes many things straight.
7. Additional Comments? Even though a woman can easily get what she wants...it can take everything to get respect from a man...That's what I long for.
Name Maria Christina
Location Orlando, Fl
Ethnicity I am quite the combo. My father hails from the great state of KY and is 1/2 the Causaian that makes me up. While my mother, is half Spanish (yes from Spain), and Filipino. Interesting fact that I learned today, the Philippines is part of the Austronesian ethnic group.
Instagram I am just getting the hang of this.... ThatChristinaJ is a sure fire way to find me on instagram
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I never aspired to model as a kid, because per usual, I was a quirky one. I admit that I was the ugly duckling. Towards the end of high school, it became a thought, and then I started getting paid. What girl does not like to be pampered, have pictures taken, and then get paid. I went to college to be a Sports Broadcaster because I figured that I could still be in the entertainment industry. As it turns out, I am great at my current career choice. Modeling is what I do on the side. When there is down time, I am usually game.
2. How long have you been modeling? 10 years. Wow, I feel like I just might have exposed my age... yikes
3. Who is your favorite model? I love the original super models and will always be a Christy Brinkley fan. However, I love my Victoria's Secret ladies, especially Marissa Miller when she was an angel. If only I was tall enough to be a Victoria's Secret angel.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am super quirky. When it comes to business, I am sharp and on point. However, guys that I have dated will be quick to say that I may have come off as intimidating, but once they got to know me, it turns out that I'm kind of funny, say random nerdy things, and just an overall nerd who can be a grandma at times. Side bar, why are bits and pieces of my name all over my social media sites, I try to keep my investors and the big wigs from finding me . LOL.
5. What are you most proud of? Dreaming, believing, and achieving. I set goals for myself and have always been able to attain them through hard work and dedication.
6. Upcoming projects? Up and coming, I will be working with Steven Bales our of Buffalo, NY on his up and coming clothing line. He officially launched his spring line and is bringing his fashion to Orlando, Fl. I will be one of the models featured in upcoming advertisements. I love his line and the fact that is comfortable and chic.
www.balesclothing.comIn addition, I have a dear friend from College who has a radio show based in the Washington, DC area that is taking off. We are set to shoot a promotional campaign. Just to see what I am talking about, here are a few quick links to LucDogg in the morning
.www.facebook.com/TTrRadiowww.ttrradio.podomatic.comI am especially excited about these projects because I love helping to promote where I can. That's what it's all about.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I sincerely want to be remembered as the girl who can do it all. Some days, I think that I am super woman and have to remember that there is more to life that working and making money. At the end of the day, I do want to be the girl who did it all and was nice on her way up!!!
8. Additional Comments? I am huge on networking and always love helping and promoting other people and products that I believe in. I am honored to have been asked to be a part of the www.modelmodele.com network and join the ranks of absolutely stunning and beautiful women!!!!
Name Caity Lepore
Location Long Island, New York
Ethnicity Irish and Italian
Measurements 32 23 34
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Friends and family suggesting i should give it a shot
2. How long have you been modeling? On and off for about 2 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Alena Shishkova ... She's Russian and absolutely beautiful!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. i could live off pizza and wine!
5. What are you most proud of? The amount of confidence i've gained in the last couple of years... I was painfully shy not too long ago!
6. Upcoming projects? Just a few more photoshoots and trying to get in with an agency! ( it's hard to do when you're only 5'2 :( lol )
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? More than anything else I would love to inspire people to do whatever it is they want to do no matter how many people doubt you! Confidence is key!
8. Additional Comments? Always stay true to yourself and be kind to others.... Positive energy all around! It will awlays come back to you
Name: Shyanne Queen
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Ethnicity: Native American
Measurements: Bust - 31", Waist - 25", Hip - 34"
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? The networking aspect .. I love networking and being around other successful people.
2. How long have you been modeling? Since Black Friday 2011
3. Who is your favorite model? I love Beyonce.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I constantly wash my hands.
5. What are you most proud of? Where I am today.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Shy
8. Additional Comments? Grand Rapids raised me, Detroit made me.
Name: Hannah Jensen
Location: Orange County, Ca
Instagram: @TheHannahJensen1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
Beauty, Beautiful women, and my first photo shoot at age 10. I love modeling and everything that comes along with it.2. How long have you been modeling?
11 years off and on.3. Who is your favorite model?
This is tough! I have so many! However, I'd have to say Marilyn Monroe of course! Classic Beauty.4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I am obsessed with avocados. LOVE THEM!5. What are you most proud of?
My beautiful daughter! I am so proud to be her mother. A true blessing.6. Upcoming projects?
A few shoots in the near future that I'm very excited about! But you'll have to stay tuned to Facebook and Instagram to find out what for! :)7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A kind, loving, hard worker. A good person, and an inspiration.8. Additional Comments?
Be happy and stay positve. Life is too short!
Name Erin Fay
Location New Jersey
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I love being in front of a camera2. How long have you been modeling?
5 years3. Who is your favorite model?
Sheridyn Fisher 4. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
a fun and loving person who cares for others; beautiful on the inside and outside
Name Rosa Mia
Instagram officialrosamia1) What inspired you to get into this industry?
I've always been involved in the arts, and began doing photography around the age of 14. Over the years i became interested in modeling2) How long have you been modeling?
around a year and a half now3) Who is your favorite model?
Gemma Ward is my favorite forever, but as far as new girls; Cara Delevigne 4) Tell us something random about yourself.
i used to want to be a standup comedian5) What are you most proud of?
hearing my friends and family say they're proud of me 6) Upcoming projects?
working with numerous clothing lines and making music video appearances; also working on my full length album. 7) When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
an innovator, creator, leader, and renaissance woman.