ETHNICITY: Half Filipino/ Half Italian
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Ever since I could remember, I've always enjoyed getting dolled up and posing in front of a camera. As I grew older, friends inspired me to start modeling and I have enjoyed it ever since.
2. How long have you been modeling? I've been modeling for about 2 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? I have many models that I look up to but if I had to pick one, Adriana Lima.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I can't sleep with socks on! (laughs)
5. What are you most proud of? Today, I am most proud of how far I have come in this industry. I can appreciate the little things and know that I have a lot more to look forward to in the future.
6. Upcoming projects? I am constantly working on new projects. As of right now, I have a 4 page spread in the SKINTIGHT Magazine Summer Edition. I was very humbled to be able to share the magazine with many beautiful women.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A good role model and inspiration to other woman who embrace their beauty, body, an femininity.
8. Additional Comments? To new and upcoming models; people are going to judge you anyway, so forget everyone, be confident, and most importantly, be yourself.