LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
WEBSITE: www.theofficialdennii.com (launching soon)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? When I was a little girl my mom inspired me to get involved into modeling and to attend modeling school. It actually helped me alot to become a woman, learn makeup techniques at a very young age, how to walk to catwalk, etc. I continued to try to make it big into the modeling industry but soon it was fulfilled with school. It was only during College I started to get back into modeling and thats where I was encouraged by friends and industry co-workers. Therefore I continued and stayed but my modeling ideas and genres for what I want to be successful in has changed.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have only been modeling for about 3.5 years only now. Still very young. But have accomplished I believe to be a lot.
3. Who is your favorite model? One of my favorite model is Marisa Miller, Victoria Secret model. She is gorgeous and exemplifies an ideal me in alot of ways if I was taller with bigger boobs lol. I love that she surfs and cares about marine biology/oceanography just like me plus shes a blonde.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I know how to drift cars plus I own my own race car.
5. What are you most proud of? I'm most proud of not giving up so easily. The modeling industry and pursuing drifting in a male dominated industry such as motorsports isn't easy and its scary. I have tons of followers, fans and people who look up to me as well as inspire. I want to think in the end its going to be all worth the energy, effort and time invested.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? One of the number one hot and smart female model drifter that has ever competed in the drifting pro series.