Location Singapore/Los Angeles
Ethnicity Vietnamese, French
Measurements 32DD - 24 -34
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
When I was 17, a film director discovered me and gave me the leading role in a TV series. After that, I realized arts, fashion and entertainment is my calling. So I started to modeling, acting and hosting. Till about a year ago, I turned my passion to music and became a DJ and producer. I now focus on DJing internationally. Feeling the energy from the crowd is probably the best feeling in the world.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been modeling for about 7 years
3. Who is your favorite model?
It's definitely Kate Moss. She is an idol for every model. She has inspired me throughout the years.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Despite all the party scenes people see from media, I'm actually a very homie person. I like to spend time alone, treating myself with sexy lingeries while DJing or Cooking.
5. What are you most proud of?
My family, my lips and my coming clothing line Angie Vu Ha. I've been working hard on it. So please show me your
6. Upcoming projects?
I'm preparing for my 2013 Calendar shoot and producing my 4th single. And soon an album.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I want to be remembered as the inspiration for great photgraphers and for great designers. I want to be the face of big brands. I want to be known for being creative and adventourous. Last but not least, I want to be remembered for my music.
8. Additional Comments?
I appreciate all those who have been supporting me in everything I do. I've been working hard and will continue to work hard and hopefully, more success will come my way. A sincere thank you to everyone for being there for me. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for more updates