Name Amanda Alosi
Ethnicity Irish, English, Scottish, Dutch, Black, White, Italian and Native American
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Deep appreciation for the arts. My ideal goal is acting though!
2. How long have you been modeling? Not long, maybe a year or so
3. Who is your favorite model? Tyra, is an older favorite because she is so real and down to earth.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am very humble and compassionate. I like food from all corners of the world. Most people have no idea the hardships that I've overcome. Plus, I cook like a BOSS!
5. What are you most proud of? Beating the statistics, and not conforming to society's idea of who I should have been.
6. Upcoming projects? A few videos in the works, and some upcoming shoots. Nothing spectacular at this point!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? An innovator. Someone who beat the odds and paved the way for other individuals who are willing to make a difference. Someone who gives back and has a big heart with a good head on her shoulders!
NAME Megan Hucks
LOCATION Los Angeles, CA (South Carolina Native)
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always been the tall girl. I am almost 5'11, so people would randomly stop me and ask, "Are you a model?" So after a few amazing opportunities like modeling in New York Fashion week, I made the move to LA!
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for several years now but it recently became my full time job. I wanted to make sure I had schooling under my belt first.
3. Who is your favorite model? My all time favorite model is Alssandra Ambrosio. I mean, who doesn't love the Victoria's Secret angels? Amazing!
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am extremely athletic. I lettered in three varsity sports in high school; volleyball, basketball, and softball. I was actually the team captain for each of them!
5. What are you most proud of? What are I started my own non profit organization to raise awareness for teen depression and suicide. It has been dear to my heart since an early age after watching a terrible incident unfold. Stay tuned to my twitter page for more info and updates on this wonderful platform.
6. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? My laugh can be identified in a crowd of one hundred and you will rarely see me without a smile on my face! When it's all said and done, I want to be remembered as someone that other girls can relate to. My morals are a huge part of the woman I am.
7. Additional comments? I am a firm believer that hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard so be persistent and go after what you want!
Name: Marie Antonia DiGiorgio
Measurements: 34B, 26, 35
Website: In the making
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? What inspired me to start modeling were the many people who told me I should try it out. I was always interested in and I did not want to let my dreams pass me by.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for about a year and a half now.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model would have to be Irina Shayk.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Something random about yourself is that I have ocd about cleaning.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud that I have been able to overcome my fears of being in front of people. This has allowed me to follow my dreams and accomplished many great things.
6. Upcoming projects? Some upcoming projects are filming for a Fiat commercial next week. Also I will be representing a new skincare line on HVC and QVC. Also I will be doing a photoshoots for the advertising of the product.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be rememberd as? When it's all said and done, I want to be remembered as a down to earth person even though I am in a very cut throat industry. I want to show people you can still be a good person and still go far.
Name Emmanuella Chartol (LEEZYLP)
Ethnicity Guyanese (From French Guyana near to Brazil)
Measurements 30-24-36Website www.leezylp.com
Instagram leezylp 1. What inspired you to get into this industry? hat inspired me before it's fashion, clothing, trends and colors and also theater actress because I am also. but the art world has always interested me since the age of 82. How long have you been modeling? since the age of 223. Who is your favorite model? Rosa Costa, I love her body, her work. She has plenty of charm
4. Tell us something random about yourself . Well people tell me that I'm mysterious.
5. What are you most proud of? My family. They give me a good eduction with respect and stay always humble.
6. Upcoming projects? Of course, work with different photographers , designers french and American.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I would like to be remembered for the small French model that has evolve and work with great photographers and artists in Europe or US. That my size has never been a problem in my artistic Evolution. " never give up when you have a goal"
8. Additional Comments? I had the opportunity for the first time to be elected model of the month in January for a U.S. magazine "Empire Radio" I'm glad because it mean evolution about my career of model.
INSTAGRAM @BROOKIEE7 @SUKANYAASHLEY
Name Ciara Dietz
Location Jacksonville, FL
Ethnicity Irish, Czechoslovakian
Measurements 32C, 24, 34
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have been interested in modeling for as long as I can remember. It gives me a rush and I love the challenge of getting the perfect shot.
2. How long have you been modeling? I started when I was about 14, stopped to go to college, and got back into it in 2012
3. Who is your favorite model? Heidi Klum- she's extremely diverse and gorgeous
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love screamo, cars and I'm a hardcore gamer :)
5. What are you most proud of? My perpetual optimism
6. Upcoming projects? You'll have to follow me to find out!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Someone who fiercely pursued her dreams and goals no matter how daunting or unrealistic they were at the time.
8. Additional Comments? "Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction..."
NamedanitzaZodiacariesLocationrochester nyEthnicityhispanicMeasurements5'2Websitehttp://www.modelmayhem.com/2662802Facebookfacebook.com/danitzawitzaWhat inspired you to get into this industry?
Positivity in my life.How long have you been modeling?
About a year
Who is your favorite model?
Cindy CrawfordTell us something random about yourself.
I enjoy chai tea, a lot.What are you most proud of?
Going to med school eventuallyUpcoming Projects?
Soap makingWhen it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A deep thinker
kirragaskell1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I wasnt very beautiful growing up ha ha, it seemed like an
outrageous dream to become a model. then in grade 9 we got our school
photos done and i noticed i was quite photogenic eventually i lined up
with an agency in Brisbane and developed a portfolio.2. How long have you been modeling?
I've been in the industry now for 8 years.3. Who is your favorite model?
My favorite model is Giselle Bundchen, i think she sets a great
example for women about being healthy, fit and not always having to be100% glam and still feel good about yourself.4. Tell us something random about yourself.
My parents were both hippys when i was born, my dad lives between
Fiji and here surfing and living organic and my mother and he decided i should be born at home at Noosa.5. What are you most proud of?
Im most proud of my mum, she's such an inspiration. She's raised 5
children so exceptionally well, then went to Uni and got a degree. I really admire her dedication to every element of her life.6. Upcoming projects?
Im working on a few different projects at the moment. I've started
to really enjoy hosting events and event managment so i'm looking at moving somewhat into that. I also really enjoy hosting RSPCA events and other fundraisers, hopefully this year i will be able to raise more money for them too.7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I guess what matters the most to me, is being remembered as someone that was fun and sweet. They are the attributes that i have and enjoy sharing with the world.8. Additional comments?
Comments to any aspiring models. Eat well, be active, drink plenty of water, take care of your hair, never too much bleach. Invest in a paid photographer to get started that has already got a reputation with a good agency and be yourself! That is what they want to see anyway :)
Mahanaboo 1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
The fact the I can use my beauty in form of an art.2. How long have you been modeling?
1 year3. Who is your favorite model?
Adriana Lima Vai Brasil <34. Tell us something random about yourself.
I love to read, I have to find time to read everyday otherwise I go crazy!5. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of how I never give up in life, even after I hit rock bottom over and over, I always have faith and believe in myself.6. Upcoming projects?
I have a few. I plan on breaking through this industry this year big, movies, I plan on expaning my business to Brasil, I plan on giving back to the world in a good way.7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
As a someone who through hard work fought to make a good impact in the world, who made a difference in lives in a positive way. As I gain more success, I want to give back more...