ETHNICITY African-American/ Indian
LOCATION Greensboro, N.C.
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I have always wanted to model and never had the courage to do it. I became inspired by the young women I have met who also had dreams and did not have the courage to chase after them. I wanted to show them that anything is possible if you really want it.
2. How long have you been modeling? I am new to modeling and have been doing it about 7-8 months now.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Alessandra Ambrosio.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I hate walking around with no shoes or socks on.
5. What are you most proud of? I am most proud that I am pursuing my dreams...
6. Upcoming projects? More magazines and a few music videos....stay tooned.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I would like to be remembered as a down to earth, humble individual who is about uplifting others and encouraging others to chase their dreams.