NAME Jen Morel
LOCATION New York
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? The pictures, love taking picture and being in from if the camera... In addition watching all of those top models such as Tyra Banks, fearless and just doing what they are passionate about.
2. How long have you been modeling? About 2 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Tyra banks
4. Tell us something random about yourself. My mother owns a beauty salon salon, which I am very grateful about it, because I do my hair at least 3 times a week :).
5. What are you most proud of? Working as a dance teacher, and giving back to the community, while putting a smile on my students face everyday.
6. Upcoming projects? Working on a few MAJOR magazines, such as Hustler Magazine, GGUrls online magazine and looking forward to Low Rider magazine, super excited. Special thanks to DDG PHOTOS
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? "At the end of a long day, when I get home, and I am getting ready for bed, I look at the time I spent with people I worked with and how my work can help people come to work and able to make a living by working with me .
8. Additional Comments? I am always keeping my eyes open for a great boyfriend that wont be jealous of my modeling career and is a GREAT Kisser. Do you know anyone?
Based in NYC and known for his work for Shooting for HUSTLER MAGAZINE
for the past 2 years. At the age of 43 he has taken over 20 years of experience
and wraps it with a taste of the flair mixing great hair, with Gorgeous make-up
and unbelievable themes. His philosophy, and understanding of" "What makes a picture
Sells" makes him an asset to promote any model and help further their careers.