Name Victoria Elise
Location Las Vegas
Ethnicity Black, Cherokee-Indian, French
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was approached by a pinup model from LA at 17 and she showed me how to get started. I decided to wait until I was 18 though.
2. How long have you been modeling? Since I was 18, I turned 23 January 4th so going on 5 years now!
3. Who is your favorite model? It would have to be Masuimi Max. I don’t have the guts to do her style of modeling though.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I blow fire using 151
5. What are you most proud of? Actually making it out here in Sin City. I’m in the nightlife/hospitality business so there is a lot of competition for gogo dancers, cocktail waitresses, bartenders etc. I’m very fortunate to have started work so fast.
6. Upcoming projects? Currently competing in Show Magazine’s competition for the next Show Girl, I’m in Impala Magazine’s January 2013 issue as well as their summer issue coming out later in the year, CES 2013, The Platinum Project, and a few music videos.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? The grandma with the kickass pictures.