NAME: Ashley King
ETHNICITY: Puerto Rican with Tainos background
LOCATION: Born in Brooklyn, Currently in Tampa, Fl
FACEBOOK: Ashley King
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Having a passion for fashion, beauty, inspiring and empowering women of all ages and shapes to get fit, healthy and be positive.
2. How long have you been modeling? Seriously for about 3years
3. Who is your favorite model? Rosa Acosta
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I am the most down to earth women with the biggest heart you will ever meet!
5. What are you most proud of? Graduating from college while working two jobs, going to school full time and being mom all at the same time!
6. Upcoming projects? Working with Amani Rims and Elite wheels rim manufacturers, Breast Cancer awareness shoot and Dimepiece mag and that's just to put a couple on the table. I have a lot that I'm working on so be on the lookout!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? As a young hard working, go getter! I want to encourage, motivate and empower women and young girls to be anything they put their blood, sweat and years into!
8. Additional Comments? Follow me on IG and stay positive, you get back what you put out, so stay positive!
NAME: Miyoki "NOVACANE" Washington
ETHNICITY: Black , Irish and Romanian
LOCATION: Tampa , FL
MEASUREMENTS 36 . 27 . 42
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was the skinny , big head girl growing up .. All I ever heard was "one day , your gonna be a heart breaker " well how the fuxk was I supposed to break hearts in the dark? #spotlightlife
2. How long have you been modeling? Since 2011 so almost two years.
3. Who is your favorite model? I love Kate Moss and I love Chanel Iman
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I love spoken word!
5. What are you most proud of? I'm here , I'm alive . I'm proud I didn't let my troubled past , stunt my growth.
6. Upcoming projects? Building this website!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? As myself ; but the best me ever ... The One that broke the mold ... I want high fashion , I want vogue...
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Measurements: Bust: 32" Waist: 25" Hips: 36" Cup:C
I am a Published Puerto Rican Model and Actress who enjoys being in front of the camera, traveling and meeting new people. Outside of modeling I like sports, school and spending time with family.
Cecilia Lee Aponte (CeCeMrs813)
Land O' Lakes, Fl.
36 / 24 / 36
What inspired you to get into this industry?
A few good men. Lol. Truly... A very special man who always beleived in me... and still does.
How long have you been modeling?
Who is your favorite model?
Tell us something random about yourself.
I am a Scuba Diver and ride dirt bikes.
What are you most proud of?
Having gine to Medical School. Working now in obtaining my License in CardioVascular Medicine.
Working on my 2013 Swimsuit / Lingerie / Implied Nude Calendar
When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
A sweet, caring, loving woman. A woman who achieved everything she set herself out to do. A fighter and a Lover.
Please follow me on....
Personal Website: http://www.cecemrs813.wix.com/tampa
Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/CeCeMrs813
Bikini Girl Website: http://www.BikiniGirl.com/model.cfm?name=Cecilia