Location: Tampa, Fl
Ethnicity: Irish & Native American
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? When I was in grade school a friend of mine at the time were playing with a camera and when I saw the pictures I then realized I had potential and ever since that day I have wanted to model.
2. How long have you been modeling? About 4 years now.
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I bring my own pillows and blankets with me when I travel. I honestly can't stand the different types of pillows in the hotels so to ensure myself a good night sleep I found that to be the best way.
5. What are you most proud of? All of the publications I have as well as all the different places modeling has allowed me to go. It is everything I have ever wanted, so it's a great accomplishment.
6. Upcoming projects? I'm always updating my portfolio and working on more publications. But I'm now focusing on trying to step my food into acting as well. I will be the first one to claim that I am by no means an actress, but I feel like the sky is the limit so why not give it a try and see how it goes :D
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to be remembered for my genuine love and determination for modeling, as well as the class that I have represented to get to where I am and where I'm going. I have high morals and I would love for other aspiring models to look up to me to show them that you can make it by keeping your clothes on. As well staying true to who you are instead of what some people in the industry want you to be.
8. Additional Comments? For all the other models out there, continue to grind and get to the top. Your only obstacle is you, no matter what type of model. Fashion or glamour you can make it happen by hard work and determination :D