FACEBOOK Gia Marie Macool
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Thought it was a way I could make do what I love.
2. How long have you been modeling? For about 2 years.
3. Who is your favorite model? Tell you the truth there hasn't been a role model or model I've looked up too. This business has a way of changing your mind once you have gotten involved.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I was home schooled growing up, kinda the girl in a bubble:)
5. What are you most proud of? honestly there is two things my swimwear @ www.giamacoolswimwear.com and my ability to see through the rose color glasses.
6. Upcoming projects? Just signed a contract to sponser the WBFF, looking forward to seeing my swimwear on hard working athletes walking down the stages of WBFF!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? A hard working down to earth girl! Not afraid to let go of fame for friendship...Fame was never my intention.
8. Additional Comments? Thank you so much Model Model E for this opportunity! I look forward to many more future projects! Xo Gia