Location San Francisco
Ethnicity Salvadorian and African American
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I love being able to express my emotions through pictures.
2. How long have you been modeling? 4 years
3. Who is your favorite model? There are so many beautiful talented models. Brittany Dailey, Erica Mena, Rosa Acosta, Tammy Torress to name a few.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Most people are suprised to know that I am bilingual and speak fluent spanish.
5. What are you most proud of? Being motivated and consistent enough to get as many projects as I have. Hopefully 2012 brings many more!
6. Upcoming projects? Anxiously awaiting for a Music Video release and a album cover to drop!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Setting a good example for women who want to be in my shoes. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication. I'm tired of seeing these women disrespecting themselves and settling for less or nothing just to be seen.