Name Danni Nicole
Location Houston, TX
Ethnicity Puerto Rican and Black
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Victoria Secret Catalog! I use to collect them just to admire all the girls. hahaha
2. How long have you been modeling? Since I was 15
3. Who is your favorite model? I have two! Omahyra Mota & Jourdan Dunn. I call them sweet & sour.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I have an obsession with Bettlejuice. I can watch that movie everyday.
5. What are you most proud of? As far as modeling goes, being apart of the JBird Jewelry Collection look book.
6. Upcoming projects? A few, but they’re surprises(;
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? That I never let anything stop me from my goals!
8. Additional Comments? Just some words of wisdom to anyone that wants to get involved in this industry. It’s hard work, but if you love what you do then it will all be worth it. Always have fun & never let anyone stop you from shining!
Name: Elizabeth Deo
Location: Hollywood, CA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
I really just fell into it. I had taken some photos with a friend for fun and a few weeks later I got a call from FHM asking
if I wanted to be in the magazine. It seemed far too exciting to say no.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I got my first print job at 19. It's been a whirlwind since then.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Grace Jones. I could only dream of being so beautiful and fearless. I love strong women.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I'm a very retro minded gal when it comes to my hobbies. I love baking, sewing, reading and crafting. I think I may be one of the few people over the age of 12 and under 65 that has a craft room in their house.
5. What are you most proud of.
My family. I am so grateful and proud to have such loving amazing people in my life. They say, "you can't choose your family". Well if I could,I still would have picked them.
6. Upcoming projects?
I'm in the current issue of FHM Philippines and I'll be shooting for my cover of Kandy Magazine in a few weeks. I'm not sure when it will release so you can keep up with me on my facebook for updates.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
I really just want to get to a point in my career financially and where I can have enough notoriety to really help people. There are so many charities and issues I am really passionate about. Right now I do what I can, but I really want to be someone who can make a positive loving mark in this world.
Name : Krys Angeles
Location: Seattle, WA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I wanted to travel and work unconventionally.
2. How long have you been modeling? 2 years
3. Who is your favorite model? Marisa Miller from Victorias Secret and Sports Illustrated, athletic with curves.
4. Tell us something random about yourself: I'm allergic to seafood!
5. What are you most proud of? The purchase of my house.
6. Upcoming projects? I'm in the middle of starting 2 other businesses! TBA in the near future.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? Hopefully, a non diva model. I hate arrogant or self absorbed people.
8. Additional Comments? I'd like to thank Nikita Esco, Ida May, Ruby Behlen, Mom, Dad, Mel Quitero, Dan and Stacy Pleger, all my photographers, Advocare for getting me in the best shape, King Of The Cage MMA for making me an official 2013 cage girl, and my biggest fan, Ken, for all the support.
Name: Christine Narayan
Location: Denver, CO
Ethnicity: Indian, English, Nepalese
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I was encouraged by others and I love the fashion industry
2. How long have you been modeling? Almost two years
3. Who is your favorite model? Adriana Lima
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I'm a huge car buff and kind of a nerd at heart
5. What are you most proud of? My GPA and accomplishments thus far
6. Upcoming projects? I have an upcoming runway show but there is always something cooking
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? An intelligent, strong, and successful individual
Name: Chanel LoRae
Location: Los Angeles
Measurements: Bust: 34" Cup: 36C Waist: 27" Hips: 38"
Online Magazines, International Modeling, Promotional, Product Modeling, Acting, Runway Model, Various Look Books, Magazines, Talk Show Host, Dancer, Music Videos
Political Science Major, Speech Classes, Aspiring Journalist, Business Management, Advertising
Upbeat, Out-Going, Lively, Very easy to get a long with, Open minded, Intelligent, Down to earth, Classy, Exotic
Name: Claudia Emanuels
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? I come from a Venezuelan family. I started in pageants. From there, I started booking jobs modeling for different designers and events. I discovered that your passion finds you even unexpectedly.
2. How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling for about 10 years now. My first big gig was when I was 13. I was then signed with my still current agency.
3. Who is your favorite model? My favorite model is Adriana Lima. She's so versatile. She can be really cute and really sexy with out losing any power or trying too hard.
4. Tell us something random about yourself. Random fact: I speak 3 languages.
5. What are you most proud of? Im proud of everything I have accomplished in life. All my travels and the opportunities to shoot with photographers such as Fadil Berisha in NYC.
6. Upcoming projects? I am currently building a relationship with Maxim Magazine, which started on twitter. Hopefully being featured there will be a big step and a dream come true. I have also many fashion shows locally I'll be participating in.
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? I want to remembered as the girl that had so many reasons to quit, but she didn't. Its not about the height, the weight or the stereotype its about you.
8. Additional comments? I am very friendly, to know more please follow me on twitter!