PHOTOS JOSE CARTAGENA
PHOTOS JOSE CARTAGENA
Name: Micki Ward
Social Media: Facebook- Micki Ward Instagram- @MickiWard
Name: Karli Sal
Ethnicity: Latina/ Portugese
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Social Media: Facebook - www.facebook.com/karlivanessasal IG-Karlicakes Twitter-karlivsal
NAME KELSEY MALIA
ETHNICITY FILIPINO/PORTUGUESE/PUERTO RICAN
IMAGES BY EYE CANDY ANTHONY
NAME: Lauren Monday
ETHNICITY: Caucasian (French, German, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, Indian)
LOCATION: Sacramento CA
1. What inspired you to get into this industry?
The challenge. It is a very cut throat industry, but if you can find your nitch, your golden. Plus I enjoy traveling, and the whole lifestyle!
2. How long have you been modeling?
Since I was 14. I started off with an agent but I was let go do to my schooling. So once I graduated college, I started doing modeling and booking jobs independently.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Kate Upton is amazing. I love the fact she isn't like all the rest. She has her own category.
4. Tell us something random about yourself.
I wear un matching neon clothes all the time :)
5. What are you most proud of?
Getting in Maxim Magazine as one of the top 100 hometown hotties of 2013!
6. Upcoming projects?
I just shot with Drop City Yacht Club for their music video for their upcoming new single ;) Upcoming in a few magazines, calendars, and doing a bikini competition ;)
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
That gorgeous model who is savvy, smart, nice, respectable, and fun!
NAME VANESSA GAMEZ
SOCIAL MEDIA @THEVANESSAGAMEZ
NAME KYRA CARLILE
LOCATION GALVESTON/HOUSTON TEXAS
TWOLEES PHOTOGRAPHY - PHOTOGRAPHER 713
NAME: Milanya Maria
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
MEASUREMENTS: 34-Bust, 24-Waist, 34-Hips
FACE BOOK: Model Milanya Maria
1. What inspired you to get into this industry? Throughout my modeling career, my motivation and desire to achieve more within this industry has grown tremendously. I want to do it all with modeling. I love every style and every form of expression that modeling can encompass. My favorite style is Victoria's Secret editorial because it is very sexy, classy, and glamorous. It describes the unique dynamic of my modeling work. Modeling for me is not at all monotonous, like most professions, and it heavily welcomes creativity with every experience. I love celebrating my individuality and being a part of work that stands out from the rest. Modeling is not only my passion and creative outlet; it is what I was meant to do. I take modeling very seriously and my paramount focus is on future ground breaking opportunities. I am very excited for continued success in 2014 and beyond!
2. How long have you been modeling? Since I was 16 years old.
3. Who is your favorite model? Heidi Klum
4. Tell us something random about yourself. I collect magnets from all the places I've been.
5. What are you most proud of? My Maxim Korea magazine feature in July 2013.
6. Upcoming projects? Many.. I'm booked out till April!
7. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as? As a successful, independent woman who was successful in following her dreams as a model.
8. Additional Comments? ~Carpe Diem~
NAME Christa Marie
LOCATION Boston, MA
ETHNICITY Italian and Irish
PHOTOS BY RJT IMAGES @RJTIMAGES